- Country: Tanzania
- Country: Kenya
- All Year Round:
Kenya & Tanzania Combine Safaris:
On this comprehensive introduction to East Africa, witness abundant and diverse wildlife roaming vast, sun-drenched panoramas, and stay in comfortable, spacious lodges with ideal locations in the region’s greatest parks and reserves.
The Great Wildebeest Migration - the annual migration of giant herds of grazers across Northern Tanzania and Kenya is a truly spectacular event. Over two million wildebeest, zebras and gazelles move through the Serengeti and Masai Mara ecosystems in search of green pasture, in a regular pattern. This is surely one of the greatest wonders of the natural world.
HighLights of Kenya & Tanzania:
HighLights of Kenya & Tanzania::
- Discover Africa’s astounding diversity, including the iconic Big Five, in custom-made vehicles with an unobstructed view from every seat
- Experience incredible up-close encounters with East Africa’s diverse wildlife thanks to the in-depth tracking skills of our handpicked safari guides
- Stay on the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater, a privileged location that affords you early access to the crater floor for a quieter, less-crowded safari experience
- Privately visit Olduvai Gorge, where the Leakey family discovered fossils linking man to his distant ancestors
- Visit a Maasai village to learn about the customs and traditions of these nomadic herders
- The Serengeti and Masai Mara: The Serengeti spans approximately 12,000 square miles in Tanzania and is considered one of Africa’s finest parks, while Masai Mara is Kenya’s premier game reserve and the traditional homeland of the native Maasai people. Gaze in awe at the diversity of mammals during game drives in both parks.